Saturday, September 17, 2005

What I found by Studying the Emerging Church

An Invitation:

Date: Saturday, October 29
Time: 10 AM - Noon
Where: St Mark's Located here

Title: "Taking a Peek:

The Established, Modern Church Looking into the Emerging, Postmodern Church"

I'll share a little about my travels, readings, and interviews: what I experienced and what I learned.

I'll share a little about what I think this all means for the future, and whether this offers anything for the life and mission of congregations, especially for congregations like St Marks. Questions, comments and dialogue will be welcome throughout the presentation.

You are welcome

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM , Blogger Mark Diebel said...

I hope those of us a little further off can get something about what you learned too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home