Monday, June 05, 2006

Faith-driven transformation and engagement in faith-oriented behaviors

Barna's research group reports:
There were significant correlations between claiming to have experienced faith-driven transformation and engagement in various faith-oriented behaviors. For instance, people who read the Bible regularly were more than twice as likely as those who do not to have undergone faith-based transformation, and the same pattern was true among those who attend a church regularly compared to those who do not.

To read the full report, go here.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey...Liz's dad...(I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to call you...Mr. Laribee? No. Priest Laribee? Awkward sounding. Father Laribee? ha! I'll just go with "Liz's dad" for now :)...anyways, I was just browsing around my xanga and realised that you left a comment in my guestbook! I didn't even know I HAD a guestbook! So thank you for your comment...I'm glad you liked what I said to Liz the other day, you are very reassuring. You should comment more often. And maybe I will start reading this blog of yours...looks interesting. I see something about N.T. Wright here...I like it already! :) This comment is officially way too long. Adieu. Oh, right. I should identify myself. This is Julia. Liz's friend from Messiah. (you_ain't_seen_nothin_yet) Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home